VFW Auxiliary Membership Information and Form
Members must be citizens of the United States or a United States National, and at least 16 years old.

Those eligible are:
  • Husband/Wife/Widower/Widow
  • Father/Mother
  • Grandfathers/Grandmothers
  • Sons/Daughters
  • Grandsons/Granddaughters
  • Brothers/Sisters
Of persons who were or are eligible for membership in the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States.

Those eligible for membership in the VFW are those that have received a campaign medal for overseas service; have served 30 consecutive or 60 non-consecutive days in Korea. or have ever received hostile fire or imminent danger pay. Click here for more information.

Proof of service (form DD 214) is required for eligibility and must be obtained by the applicant.  If the person you are joining under is already a member of Post 9182 we will have the proof of service required.  Otherwise, you will need to provide proof of service.
If you do not have the required proof of service, information on a veteran’s service record can be obtained by contacting:  National Archives and Records Administration. Phone: 1-866-272-6272
 To Join the VFW Auxiliary:
  • Fill out and save or print the membership form found here:  Click Here
  • Email the form and copy of DD-214, or other proof of service, to Membership Chairperson
  • If you are not able to email the forms, please send email to Membership Chairperson and make other arrangements to provide them.
Online Web Links: